|Ease of Use||No Ratings|
Jira Service Desk is a commercial customer service help desk platform designed for DevOps teams. Jira service desk comes with some of these features:
- Automation of recurring tasks
- Repetitive tasks can get your teams stuck in it for a significant amount of
time where they can even miss priority requests. To mitigate this, the software
lets you setup automation to lighten your agent’s workload and allow them to
focus on solving more crucial issues.
- ITIL-certified service desk
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework is a set of
best practices for ITSM to achieve successful ITIL operations. With that, the
software assists your team with their needs when it comes to change, incident,
problem, and service request management.
- Jira Software integration
- Identifying and addressing the root cause of a problem helps you draft
immediate solutions and prevent escalation of the matter. Teams already using
the Jira Software quicken the linking of IT tickets to the backlog of the dev
- Enterprise-ready data center
- Jira Service Desk ensures you don’t lose access despite unexpected hardware
failure with index replication and database synchronization. It also scales
service delivery by ensuring no downtime and additional licensing fees through
increasing capacity with node clusters. It secures data behind the
- Building Knowledge Base
- With Atlassian Confluence integration, you can easily build a self-service
knowledge base to provide quick solutions to your customers. You’ll only spend
on KB authors and the centralization of the support documentation.
- Real-time collaboration
- The single platform allows quick and effective collaboration among your team
members. They can contribute their ideas, share insights, increase visibility,
and communicate better to deliver your organization’s service objectives.
- Atlassian Marketplace compatibility
- The Atlassian Marketplace has 350 apps that are compatible with Jira Service
Desk. This lets you expand and boost your service with asset management,
surveys, and CRM, among others.
What’s the difference betwee Jira Service Desk and other Jira products?
Jira Service Desk is built for IT and service teams, providing them with everything they need for out-of-the-box incident, problem, and change management
Jira Software is built specifically for software teams. Jira Software combines powerful developer tool integrations with the most important features and functionality required for great agile software development.
Jira Core is a simplified project management tool for customers looking to extend the power of Jira to their organization.
Up to 3 agents
$10 monthly flat fee
$20 per agent/month