|Ease of Use||No Ratings|
Revelation Helpdesk was created by YellowFish Software in 2001. According to them it was created out of frustration with the current state of help desk software at that time. Since that time they have continued working with their customers to evolve Revelation helpdesk into the nice help desk application it is today.
- Live Chat Connect to users to solve resolve issues quickly
- Responsive interface Log tickets using the web interface from all devices including cell phones
- E-mail ticket creation Automatic “Email to Ticket” parser. create new tickets or update existing ones
- Phone to Ticket simplified process Quick three-step process when users call on the telephone
- Ticket scheduling Recurring tickets are logged automatically on a schedule
- Outlook Integration Import content from incoming or outgoing emails into new or existing tickets
- Customizable Changecolors, logo, terms & phrases, views, dashboards, fields, structure, data, etc.
- SLA management Real-time SLA Tracking, automated workflows, and calendar events.
- Robust Reporting Run robust reports from the dashboard based on your criteria
Ticket Summary View
Overall Revelation helpdesk looks pretty clean, and it seems to have a lot of features to setup a very robust help desk system.