|Ease of Use||No Ratings|
Bugzilla is a Defect Tracking System or “Bug-Tracking System”. Defect Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of outstanding bugs in their product effectively.
What does Bugzilla do ?
- Advanced Search Capabilities
- Email Notifications Controlled By User Preferences
- Bug Lists in Multiple Formats (Atom, iCal, etc.)
- Scheduled Reports (Daily, Weekly, Hourly, etc.) by Email
- Reports and Charts
- Automatic Duplicate Bug Detection
- File/Modify Bugs By Email
- Time Tracking
- Request System
- Private Attachments and Comments
- Automatic Username Completion or Drop-Down User Lists
- Patch Viewer
- “Watch” Other Users
- Move Bugs Between Installs
- Save and Share Searches
How can you use it?
- Systems administration
- Deployment management
- Chip design and development problem tracking (both pre-and-post fabrication)
- Software and hardware bug tracking
- IT support queues
This is a nice bug tracking application.. please leave your reviews if you have used it as help desk support software.