|Ease of Use||No Ratings|
Open source, with a lot of features and active directory integration – this is probably one of the coolest open source help desk applications you will stumble with. some of slick – ticket features are:
- Active Directory integration – your users and technicians can use the same username and password they use to login to their windows computers
- Easy to use interface – no more frustrations from users and technicians finding things within the application, slick ticket puts everything in an easy to find spot
- fully customizable – if you don’t like the default appearance of slick ticket then you can design your own theme with an easy to create theme maker, or if you find a theme on the internet you can import it to your software package using the theme importer feature
- slick – ticket is all web based – no installations, just point your browser to the server
- create a help section for your users – no unnecessary calls from your users about little things, they can do it themselves by searching the help section.
- email notifications – no help desk call goes unnoticed
Settings and appearance changer
Ticket assignment module
User profile window
The help section for easy info sharing
this open source help desk app looks pretty cool, and as you know is totally free licensed under the GNU license. check it out.